Auch wenn alles voller Rauch ist können wir den Himmel noch sehen! Also steh endlich auf! Tu nicht so als ob du keine Kraft mehr hättest! Wir werden gemeinsam überleben!

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Habichtflut ~ Zweite Anführerin MeeresClan ~ unfertig

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Habichtflut
Habichtflut

Anzahl der Beiträge : 73

Habichtflut ~ Zweite Anführerin MeeresClan ~ unfertig Empty
BeitragThema: Habichtflut ~ Zweite Anführerin MeeresClan ~ unfertig   Habichtflut ~ Zweite Anführerin MeeresClan ~ unfertig EmptyMo Dez 29, 2014 1:35 am

» Habichtflut

Rang:
Streunerin | 2. Anführerin
Clan:
Streuner | MeeresClan
Username:
Habichtflut

Aussehen
We live in an eternity

(min. 50 Wörter) Steel to my tremblin' lips. How did the night ever get like this? One shot and the whiskey goes down, down, down. Bottom of the bottle hits. Waking up my mind as I throw a fit.
The breakin' is takin' me down, down, down. My heat's beating fasterI know what I'm after

I've been standing here my whole life. Everything I've seen twice. Now it's time I realized. It's spinning back around now. On this road I'm crawlin'. Save me cause I'm fallin'. Now I can't seem to breathe right. Cause I keep runnin runnin runnin runnin. Runnin runnin runnin runnin
Runnin from my heart.... 'Round and around I go. Addicted to the numb livin' in the cold. The higher, the lower, the down, down, down. Sick of being tired and sick. And ready for another kind of fix. The damage is damning me down, down, down

My heat's beating faster
I know what I'm after  (Runnin, Adam Lambert)

Charakter
If I had a choice, I would choose peace..

Zitat: hier

(min. 70 Wörter) Steel to my tremblin' lips. How did the night ever get like this? One shot and the whiskey goes down, down, down. Bottom of the bottle hits. Waking up my mind as I throw a fit.
The breakin' is takin' me down, down, down. My heat's beating fasterI know what I'm after

I've been standing here my whole life. Everything I've seen twice. Now it's time I realized. It's spinning back around now. On this road I'm crawlin'. Save me cause I'm fallin'. Now I can't seem to breathe right. Cause I keep runnin runnin runnin runnin. Runnin runnin runnin runnin
Runnin from my heart.... 'Round and around I go. Addicted to the numb livin' in the cold. The higher, the lower, the down, down, down. Sick of being tired and sick. And ready for another kind of fix. The damage is damning me down, down, down

My heat's beating faster

Stärken
#
#
#

Schwächen
#
#
#

Vorlieben
#
#
#

Abneigungen
#
#
#

Vergangenheit
If  life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?

(min. 50 Wörter)Steel to my tremblin' lips. How did the night ever get like this? One shot and the whiskey goes down, down, down. Bottom of the bottle hits. Waking up my mind as I throw a fit.

My heat's beating faster

Eltern: Mutter x Vater x Verbleib
Geschwister: Namen x Verbleib
Gefährte: Name x Verbleib
Junge: Namen x Verbleib

Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.katzen-des-sees.forumieren.com

Habichtflut ~ Zweite Anführerin MeeresClan ~ unfertig
Seite 1 von 1